I Have A Lot To Offer Chelsea - New Signing Nemanja Matic


The young Serbian is happy to have joined the Blues, promising big things for the future...


FA Cup: Chelsea celebrate with the FA Cup

    Chelsea have announced the signing of highly-regarded midfielder Nemanja Matic on a four-year deal, and the Serbian has stated his belief that he has a great deal to offer the London club.


    “I am a solid midfield player, I have a lot to offer and for sure to progress. I will show everyone why I am at Chelsea," he told the Blues' official website.


    “I am a central-midfielder, and I know I am not well known, but I have physical power and I am quite a technical, left-footed player,” he continued.


    “Since the age of 18 I have been at Kosice, and before that I had played in the youth team of Red Star Belgrade.”


    Matic, who is 6'4” tall, had spent some time with Middlesbrough on trial in January.


    “When I came it was winter in the north of England so it was not very nice, but the squad was okay and I liked it,” he said.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    ©2009 soccer-transfers-news | by TNB