Fabiano not thinking about Milan


Luis Fabiano


Sevilla striker Luis Fabiano insists he remains untroubled despite the protracted saga over a possible move to AC Milan.

The Rossoneri have long been linked with the Brazil forward and reportedly had a 14million euro bid turned down by Sevilla, who were holding out for a sum closer to the player's 26million euro release clause.

It is likely Milan have now given up on Fabiano after signing Klaas Jan Huntelaar but the Sevilla star claims he is unconcerned.

"I'm not thinking about Milan," he said. "They made an offer, but I was always calm and thinking about Sevilla.

"I have been training for several weeks and I'm not yet at 100% so that's what I'm concentrating on now, continuing working with Sevilla to start the season well."

Fabiano admits he talked to Milan coach and compatriot Leonardo but believes the Serie A giants did not make enough of an effort to take him to the San Siro.

He continued: "But I always thought about Sevilla and there were only possibilities if the offer was right for Sevilla.

"I think Milan didn't make an effort for Luis Fabiano, so they weren't that interested.

"Anyway, everything's forgotten, I'm only thinking about Sevilla."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
©2009 soccer-transfers-news | by TNB