Malouda: Life’s great with Chelsea


Chelsea v Blackburn Rovers - Premier League


Florent Malouda is ecstatic after signing a new deal with Chelsea in a deal that expires in the summer of 2012.

"Of course I am very happy because I think that the club wanted me to sign, and for me it is the same so there is a big trust," Malouda told Chelsea's official website.

"From the first year here when we changed the manager the speculation [about my future] started."

"All I can say is in two years now I played almost 90 games with Chelsea so that means I have something to do here in this club, that's the reason I signed my contract."

The Frenchman also stated that he felt his move to Chelsea was vindicated with their FA Cup win last season.

"That's the reason why I came to Chelsea - to play in those kind of games," explained Malouda. "The end of May is a massive moment in the season, it's when you can collect the trophies and this first one means a lot to me. "

"It was really important to win that trophy and finish the season well, and start this one well."

Malouda also revealed that he can play in the 4-4-2 diamond formation and believes he can form a more devastating partnership with team-mate Ashley Cole.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
©2009 soccer-transfers-news | by TNB