Huntelaar criticises Madrid hierarchy


Real Madrid v Atletico Madrid - La Liga


Milan’s latest signing Klaas-Jan Huntelaar has hit out at the conduct of the administration at Real Madrid.

The Dutch international was signed for €15 million by Milan last week on a four-year contract. Huntelaar decided to leave after dropping down the pecking order at Real Madrid following the arrival of Karim Benzema and Cristiano Ronaldo, despite having a good season last year.

However, the parting seems to be less than amicable, with Huntelaar claiming that Real's bosses did not take the right approach towards selling him.

"Those in power at Real did not behave in the way that club deserves," Huntelaar told AS.

"They surprisingly told me my new team would be Stuttgart, and did not heed my requests."

"Those decisions irritated me, but thanks to my agent I was able to stay calm."

"During the first months I was fine, but things started getting worse right after," he added about his spell at Real.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
©2009 soccer-transfers-news | by TNB