Deco begs Inter to follow through


Liverpool v Chelsea - Premier League


Deco has once again voiced his unhappiness with life at Chelsea, and has urged Inter to follow up on their interest in him.

The Portuguese playmaker has struggled during his first season at Stamford Bridge, and is looking to end his Blues nightmare with a move to Inter Milan.

Inter Milan president Massimo Moratti has revealed that he wishes to reunite Deco with Inter manager Jose Mourinho, who also managed the midfielder at Porto, winning the UEFA Cup and Champions League.

"For me, this year has been difficult after good seasons with Porto and Barcelona," Deco said.

"I arrived at Chelsea with Luiz Felipe Scolari, I started well and then I had some difficulties with the medical staff.

"I have been injured for a long time and I didn't manage to recover. It wasn't a wonderful experience.

"Now I am looking for another club where I can be well. I know Inter have shown their interest in me. Even President Moratti confirmed it.

"I would like to play in Milan after this difficult year," he concluded.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
©2009 soccer-transfers-news | by TNB