Dzeko: I am not happy


Edin Dzeko (L) of Wolfsburg, Habib Bellaid (C) and Chris (R) of Frankfurt compete for the ball during the Bundesliga match between VfL Wolfsburg and Eintracht Frankfurt at the Volkswagen Arena on August 30, 2008 in Wolfsburg, Germany.


Edin Dzeko has declared that he is staying at Wolfsburg against his own wishes.

The Bosnian international who has a contract with the Bundesliga champions until 2013 has been targeted by AC Milan throughout the off-season.

However, a deal has failed to materialise with Wolfsburg's new boss, Armin Veh, determined to keep the star striker.

Dzeko told Sky Sport 24, "I am staying at Wolfsburg,

"But I am not happy. I would like to join Milan, but I am tied to a contract and the club have decided not to release me."

The 23-year-old forward scored 26 goals in 32 appearances last season to lead Wolfsburg to their first-ever Bundesliga title and has been one of the most sought-after players this summer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
©2009 soccer-transfers-news | by TNB