Ibrahimovic blasts life in Serie A


Club America v Inter Milan


Zlatan Ibrahimovic has launched a scathing attack on Italian football, claiming he was "fed up" with life in Serie A.

Ibrahimovic was unveiled as a Barcelona player earlier today - following an exchange deal between Inter and Barca involving Samuel Eto'o and Alexander Hleb.

The Sweden striker's agent revealed the 27-year-old had been considering leaving Inter for the past year, something Ibrahimovic was all to eager to confirm.

"When did I start thinking about moving somewhere else? In December, before Christmas," he was reported as saying on Tuttomercatoweb.it.

"The more I saw Barcelona play, the more I wanted to leave.

"Moreover, I was fed up of Italy, of Milan, of your football: you play badly, there's too much stress.

"In short, I needed something else.

"Did Inter pay me more than any other footballer? No comment."

Inter are set to receive Samuel Eto'o and 46 million euros in exchange for Ibrahimovic, with Alexander Hleb also moving to the San Siro on a season-long loan deal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
©2009 soccer-transfers-news | by TNB