Villa has no desire to leave


David Villa


Valencia forward David Villa would be happy to see out his career with Los Che.

The 27-year-old Spain international has long been linked with a move away from the Mestalla, with speculation rife earlier this summer that he would be sold to ease the club's financial worries.

Villa reportedly attracted interest from clubs such as Real Madrid, Barcelona, Manchester United and Chelsea.

He has remained tight-lipped on the topic of his future over the summer but today broke his silence to reveal he never considered playing for another club against Valencia's wishes.

"I could not spend all summer refuting things, so I wanted to be quiet," he said.

"I depended on the decision of the club. They decided for me to stay and I am glad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
©2009 soccer-transfers-news | by TNB