Toni Going out of Bayren munich


FC Barcelona v Bayern Munich - UEFA Champions League

Bayern Munich striker Luca Toni has admitted Barcelona have expressed an interest in taking him to Spain.

The Italy international is currently on the books of German giants Bayern Munich, but has hinted that he may consider a move elsewhere.

With Bayern set to welcome Mario Gomez and Ivica Olic onto their books this summer, and with Miroslav Klose already at the club, Toni has expressed fears for his future at Allianz Arena.

Taking the added competition for places into consideration, the Italy international feels he would be foolish to ignore the advances of European champions Barcelona should the Catalans come calling.

"Barca have the best team in the world and I am honoured that they are seriously interested in me," Toni told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

"I am still under contract, I know, but Mario Gomez is about to arrive from Stuttgart and he is an extremely good striker.

"We will have four strikers next season and that is quite a lot.

"I am not sure if I will be staying at Bayern and I will definitely have to talk to the club about this."

Toni has also welcomed reported interest from AC Milan and Inter Milan, claiming a return to his homeland could be possible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
©2009 soccer-transfers-news | by TNB