Will Pato stay in MILAN


Milan fans are now worried that, with the Kaka deal finally done, the club will also cash in another asset, Alexandre Pato.

It seems that Pato is now linked to a reunion with former boss Carlo Ancelotti at Chelsea.

"It's an honour for me to be appreciated by a club like Chelsea," Pato told La Gazzetta dello Sport. "However, I will first talk to Ancelotti, then I will meet with Milan officials. My future will be clearer at the end of June."

Rossoneri supremo Silvio Berlusconi is adamant that the club will do everything in their power to keep the talents of the Brazilian striker, and Pato is keen to fill the void left behind by Kaka.

"I hope Kaka will be happy in Madrid, but I can't wish him to win the Champions League. I want to win that!" grinned ‘the Duck'. "We will lose so much from his departure, but Milan are not just Kaka. We have a great group and we have a phenomenon in the form of Ronaldinho."

"Is [owner Silvio] Berlusconi saying I will stay put? As I said, nothing has been decided yet. I want to speak with Ancelotti. He is an amazing man. He helped me emerge at Milan and in Italian football. Before deciding my future I want to talk to him."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
©2009 soccer-transfers-news | by TNB