Andriy Shevchenko to ROMA!

Andriy Shevchenko will officially return to Chelsea at the end of the month after a disappointing loan spell at Milan, but his future is still up in the air and there are reports Roma are considering a move for the 32-year-old.

“I will start pre-season training with Chelsea on July 9 and then we’ll see what happens,” Shevchenko said to the Corriere dello Sport.

“I have one more year on my contract with Chelsea and I intend to honour it in the best possible way.

“However, if another opportunity comes along, I would evaluate it with Chelsea.”

Roma reportedly tried to sign ‘Sheva’ on loan last summer but he eventually opted to return to Milan, where he had previously enjoyed a very strong spell.

“It’s true. I chose Milan,” he said. “But I have no regrets. I consider [Luciano] Spalletti a great coach. He is serious and prepared and always manages to get the best out of his players.

“And [Francesco] Totti is a friend of mine. He is the symbol of a very important team.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
©2009 soccer-transfers-news | by TNB