US Citta di Palermo v Juventus FC - Serie A

Trezeguet wants to stay at Juve

David Trezeguet is determined to stay at Juventus despite speculation linking him with a move away from Turin.

The France striker was a reported target for Roma, Manchester City and Lyon earlier this year.

But the 31-year-old, who has been at Juve since 2000, is not interested in a transfer.

"At the beginning of July I will go to Turin to be ready for pre-season training and immerse myself in the new season," said Trezeguet.

"I have two years left on my contract and I know that the club executives have declared me not for sale and that I am part of the history of the club."

The striker endured a difficult campaign with Juve last term. A groin injury ruled him out for part of the season and he was unable to earn a starting place under former coach Claudio Ranieri.

He scored one goal in just two league starts.

"Last season was one to forget because of injury," said Trezeguet.

"I then had problems with Ranieri as he didn't play me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
©2009 soccer-transfers-news | by TNB