Wolfsburg Star Dzeko: I Hope To Be In Milan For Pre-Season Training

Wolfsburg striker Edin Dzeko remains the primary transfer target of AC Milan, but the Bundesliga champions are reluctant to sell their budding star.

The player, rumoured to have already agreed to personal terms with the Italian outfit, continues to hope that the Rossoneri can find a way to bring him to the San Siro.

"My greatest dream is to play for AC Milan, for me, they are the best team in the world," he said, interviewed by Telelombardia.

"I cannot comment more on the situation, because on Saturday I will probably meet with [coach Armin] Veh and the Wolfsburg directors and we'll see what happens.

"It's in their hands, I want to be at Milan's pre-season training camp on July 6."

The 23-year-old had a fantastic campaign, culminating in Wolfsburg's first-place finish in the Bundesliga. Overall, he scored 36 goals for his club in all competitions.

The German outfit reportedly value the player at around €25-30 million.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
©2009 soccer-transfers-news | by TNB