van Nistelrooy prefers Madrid!

Real Madrid striker Ruud van Nistelrooy is ready to stay and fight for his future in Spain.

The former Manchester United striker has been strongly linked with a move to Tottenham Hotspur but has now spoken on his future.

Reports from Setanta Sports claim the 32-year-old striker is looking forward to fighting for his place after returning from injury.

"I’m injured so I do not know what they want of me, I am happy at Real and want to go back and get the opportunity to prove myself."

The Dutchman added, "I have a strong motivation to succeed at Real. I believe I have plenty to offer Real."

Van Nistelrooy may want to stay but after the arrival of Kaka and Cristiano Ronaldo, Real may need to start selling players if they wish to bring in anymore 'Galacticos'.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
©2009 soccer-transfers-news | by TNB