Deco i am unhappy at chelsea, i want INTER!


“I had a rather difficult season at Chelsea. I had a serious injury and I could not play my best football,” Deco said to the Corriere dello sport.

“I was hoping for something different. My agent, Jorge Mendes, has talked to the club and said that I am not happy at Chelsea. I know full well that I have a contract but I would like to leave.

“Are Inter my preferred destination? Yes, I am waiting and I would love for this deal to go through.”

Deco has worked under Jose Mourinho at Porto, where they won the Champions League in 2004, and hopes to play alongside want-away Swedish ace Zlatan Ibrahimovic at the San Siro.

“I choose Inter because they are a club with a great history and because I would like to work again under a coach like Mourinho,” explained the 31-year-old.

“We had two and a half fantastic years at Porto, during which we won all that we could.

“I hope ‘Ibra’ will stay, because he is an important player. He is one of the best around and I would love to have him as my team-mate.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
©2009 soccer-transfers-news | by TNB