Official: Luis Jimenez Joins West Ham On Loan From Inter

West Ham United have today confirmed that they have secured the services of Chile international forward Luis Jimenez from Italian champions Inter on a season-long loan deal, with a further option to make the deal permanent.

He will join officially on July 1, and will undergo a medical at the Boleyn Ground next month.

He was clearly pleased to have sealed the switch, telling the Hammers' official website, "I am very happy, very excited and very determined to show what I can do.

"I am a player who loves to play football, to be in a team that keeps the ball, to create opportunities and also score goals. I can't promise anything but I am going to do everything possible to do a good job for the club.
"I know West Ham are a fantastic club who have had a lot of great players. I had options to join other clubs but I watched West Ham's last game of the season and I liked it a lot."

He went on to reveal that the Irons' style of play and working with manager Gianfranco Zola were key factors in the club's appeal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
©2009 soccer-transfers-news | by TNB