I Want To Help Milan Win The Champions League - Pato


Kaka has already left for Real Madrid, Andrea Pirlo looks likely to leave for Chelsea, but it seems there is one player the Milan fans can count on to remain faithful to the club.

19-year-old superstar Alexandre Pato, who impressed in his first full season with the club and may get even more playing time after Kaka's departure, declared his loyalty to the club to Datasport.

"Milan are my life, I want to win the Champions League and the league," he said from the Selecao's training ground in South Africa for the Confederations Cup.

"I am a Milan player and it's the club who decide what happens to me. I had a great year and a half, I want to help Milan win the Champions League."

Pato joined the Rossoneri from Internacional two years ago and debuted for the club in January 2008. Since then he has scored 24 goals in Serie A, 15 of which came last season.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
©2009 soccer-transfers-news | by TNB