Beckham wants Milan return





David Beckham who has returned to the Los Angeles Galaxy, foresees a comeback to AC Milan.

The famous midfielder has enjoyed his six-month loan to Milan and is keen to return to the Rossoneri despite the departure of coach Carlo Ancelotti.

Despite his short stay with the Italian giants, ‘Golden Balls' made an immediate impact at the San Siro with his brilliant wing-play down the right.

In an interview with the Sunday Mirror, Beckham said: "Milan are certainly a club that are extremely interested in me, so I would love to go back.

"There is nothing set in stone yet, but I will start thinking about it later in the year,

"As for Ancelotti, he was truly one of the main reasons why I joined Milan in the first place; however, I want to return to the club even though he is no longer there.

"I wish him all the very best for his time at Chelsea."

The 34-year-old Englishman made fourteen appearances and scored two goals in his six-month Milan stint.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
©2009 soccer-transfers-news | by TNB