Kaka still loves Milan


AC Milan v Genoa CFC - Serie A

Ricardo Kaka's blockbuster move to Real Madrid has not changed his feelings for the Rossoneri.

The talented forward has declared that Milan will always have a special place in his heart.

In an interview with Eurosport.it, he said: "I'm very grateful to Milan.

"If today I'm an internationally known player I owe it to the Rossoneri, together with the Brazilian national team.

"I'm sorry about what happened with Milan, but now I must be aware of the fact that my future will be with the Merengues and that my professional rapport with the Rossoneri is over.

"I hope that Milan can do many things with the new coach Leonardo, whom I wish the best of luck. I will always continue to love the Rossoneri colors."
The Brazilian star is hoping to win the Confederations Cup with Brazil in South Africa.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
©2009 soccer-transfers-news | by TNB