Pato now interested in Chelsea


AC Milan v Lecce - Sere AAC Milan striker Alexandre Pato has stunned the Serie A club by claiming that he is interested in a move to Premier League side Chelsea.

Speaking to Setanta Sports the Brazilian prodigy talked about his close bond with ex-manager Carlo Ancelotti, who recently secured his own move to the Blues, and what that meant for his future.

"Ancelotti is very important to me. He was the one who wanted me in Milan and he gave me the chance to grow as a player.

"I have a contract with Milan, but I would be seriously interested if Chelsea called me," he commented.

The 19-year-old appears to have made a drastic U-turn, having recently reaffirmed his commitment to the Rossoneri after he pledged to remain true to his current contract.

Ever since the arrival of Ancelotti at Stamford Bridge as the Blues' new coach, Pato has been constantly linked with a switch to west London to join up with his mentor. But Milan vice-president, Adriano Galliani, having just lost Kaka, has so far fervently refused to consider the ex-Internacional teenager for sale.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
©2009 soccer-transfers-news | by TNB