Sagna to STAY!


Bacary Sagna has pledged his allegiance to Arsenal amid rumours he is a target for Real Madrid.

Reports emanating out of France on Tuesday had suggested that the Gunners full-back was open to the idea of securing a switch to the Spanish capital this summer.

Sagna was quoted as saying he was 'not against the idea' of moving to free-spending Real.

However, the Frenchman claims he never said anything of the sort and has sought to clarify the situation.

He insists that he remains fully committed to Arsenal and is looking forward to the challenge of helping Arsene Wenger's side secure some long-awaited silverware next season.

"I have seen the quotes attributed to me in the French media today and I just wanted to put the record straight," Sagna told Arsenal's official website.

"These comments are not accurate and I'm not aware of any speculation linking me to another club. I am 100 per cent committed to Arsenal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
©2009 soccer-transfers-news | by TNB